View Single Post
Old 04/06/06, 03:51 AM   #29
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Winged Vampire@Apr 4 2006, 07:31 AM
I won't get nailed for doing that, will I? Plus I'm on a cruddy dial-up connection and it sucks big time.
Well its techniquely against the law but millions of people do it for their favorite shows. I would think the people destributing the episodes would be in more trouble than the ones downloading. Disney has never cracked down on it, they could if they wanted too though. Rangerboard has a multimedia section that has links to some direct downloads even. But read the rules first and don't beg for episodes. Just warning you so you don't get a bad first impression of the place, if you decide to go. There are other major PR boards with similar sections. I don't know how fast things will be with your dail up though. If you do download anything it would probably have to be lower quality. But whatever you do is up to you.

http://rangerboard.com

BTW, ITunes are selling pr episodes ( I believe individually for like 2 bucks). I think you play them on ipods. But I don't know much about Itunes to really explain. Its something new.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote