Thread: Spike's Mother
View Single Post
Old 02/20/15, 12:04 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Spike's Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I'm gonna use my Tommy hate for good here Matt.

By the logic of MMPR and Kim , we are supposed to hate Kat because she was under an evil spell. So does that mean you both hate Tommy for being under one. Look at the bad things he did. He almost destoryed the whole team. Even I don't hate Tommy for being under an evil spell. Personally, I think he was more evil when he became White Ranger...But I digress....

good point there. They were both under 1 of Rita's spells... granted Tommy was just under an evil spell that didn't have any inside feelings such as jealousy towards someone but Kat was under an evil spell when she did have feelings for Tommy already but the evil spell actually brought out her jealous full force when she wouldn't have publicly shown such feelings or emotions otherwise.

Also you do have a point with him being the White Ranger since he was a power hog at times including the one instance of him in "A Reel Fish Story" when he destroyed all of the revived fish monsters by himself but had the others take care of the Tube Monster which actually was a good order on his part since it was more important to deal with a Giant creature than to (pardon the pun) worry about the small fish and he likely felt the Megazord could handle the job on its own.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote