View Single Post
Old 02/02/16, 01:21 AM   #26
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Back at Ernie's gym, and juice bar Billy was explaining "You see I complete a narrowbeam transmission module that will allow wave function in extended interval". Everyone was confused by what Billy had said, and he sounded worried "Well aren't you exited?" Zack answered "Well I will be as soon as I figure out what you said". And Trini answered "He's created a communication device using microwaves".

Billy confirmed "Affirmative see now we connection with Zordon, and Alpha in the Command Center". Billy then took out five silver watch like devices. One red, one black, one blue, one yellow, and one pink, and gave his friends their respective communicators. Kimberly said happily "This is morphinominal".

Billy further explained "They respond to textile pressure followed by auditory stimulus". Trini also explained "So what you're saying is we just touch, and talk like this?" as she pressed a button on the communicator. Soon everyone except Billy touched the buttons, and teleported off. Billy was confused "The neutrino power grid must have demoleculized" before teleporting himself out as well.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote