View Single Post
Old 02/21/12, 11:35 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dragon View Post
I guess another advantage to having less teams is that we will see them more often. Gokaiger tended to change into the more recent Heroes rather then the older ones. Really, I only saw the Goranger and J.A.K.Q Suits maybe 3-4 times each throughout the series. With only 20 series to choose from, we will most likely be seeing alot more of the earlier PR Suits.
Very true. If they go with just the Power Rangers teams then we'll be able to see them more often. I don't believe they used them much in Sentai. I think Ohranger was only shown maybe... twice?

Quote:
Hopefully they still do a tribute episode for all of Silver's Keys... Mainly cause of the Fact that One of them will be MMPR! =P It'll actually be interesting to see how they handle the Silver Storyline considering he got those powers essentially in a dream from dead Sentai heroes.
Indeed, let's hope so but in regards to the dream, it could just be the 3 Rangers 'projecting themselves' to him in their Ranger forms because they can't be there in person.

Quote:
And I really don't think its possible to use Dairanger Suits at all. Any footage of them really involves Kibaranger. PR just can't have that. Why go to the point of refilming suits you have never ever used and no-one has ever seen before.
Very true. They'll have to reshoot any footage with Gokaiger changing into Kibaranger provided they just stick to their own Power Rangers teams.

Quote:
It could probably work with all the people who had multiple Forms. Just have all the Turbo Rangers have a morpher then can morph them both Turbo-Way and Space-Way. Problem solved really.
Actually the Turbo powers don't need something like that because they had introduced the Robot Rangers, remember? They had went back to Eltar after their 1-ep experiment on Earth.

The only issue we have would be the Tommy-powers since we need someone for MMPR Green, White, Zeo Ranger 5 and Black Brachio.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote