View Single Post
Old 01/26/16, 02:13 AM   #17
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Just then Bones head started spinning around at impossible speed, and before they knew it they were sucked into a vortex, and landed in a strange dark forest like dimension. Jason said “This is weird” Kimberly agreed “Strange”.

Jason asked out loud “What is this place?” when Bones leaped out at them, and he warned “Look out” but Bones was able to attack them, and pulled out a green energy sword. Jason told his friends “Blade Blasters up,

The Rangers then pulled out their red guns from their holsters, and changed them to blade mode. The Rangers charged at Bones who summoned an army of Skeleton warriors to attack the Rangers. While Babboo, and the blue pig like creature emerged from some pumpkins with a bomb with the blue pig creature going “Ooh wee this out to do it”, and Babboo going “Wow this place is weird”.

The blue pig creature then put the bomb by the shuttle, and said “Now to blow up the time device, and trap them here”. “Come on Squat hurry up. You did bring the matches didn’t you ooh I told you not to forget them oh let me see” Babboo ordered searching through Squat’s satchel.

Babboo found them, and gladly proclaimed “Ahh there they are” “Let me do it” Squat demanded as he took a match. “Now hold it steady”. He pleaded, and the fuse lit, and Squat said “There now we’re really going to get it”.
Zabitan is online now   Reply With Quote