View Single Post
Old 01/26/16, 01:10 AM   #14
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Back at Rita’s palace Rita was watching this, and simply shrugged it off with “Those Rangers are gonna wish they never tangled with me I’ll trap them in a time warp the same way I did Zordon. Babbo is the time device ready or have you messed it up?”.

Babboo answered “I managed to get it to work” before hitting the blue pig like creature on the head, and complaining “No thanks to lunkhead over here”. Then the blue pig like creature said “Hey”. Rita seemed impressed “Now that looks okay”.

Babboo explained “It’s all programmed it will fly down to Earth”. Then the blue pig like creature explained “And wherever it lands it will open up a hole in time”. Then Babboo explained “Then Finster’s monster will trap them in the hole, and they’ll be gone forever”.

Rita then went to Finster, and demanded “Fintster the time device is ready. It’s time to make a monster.” Then she gleefully looked at Finster’s collection of living clay monsters, and went “The babies. Which one of the delightfully hideous creatures are we using?”.

Finster then nervously responded as he was working on a clay skeleton monster “Uh none my queen”. I’m making a new monster named Bones I’m sure He’ll be perfect”. And Rita shrugged “He better be”.Then she looked at the finished model of Bones, and cried happily “He’s so gruesome, and ugly just like I wanted.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote