View Single Post
Old 02/02/16, 01:18 AM   #23
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Power Ranger Dino Episode 2

High Five

Written by Justin Best

It was another typical day at Ernies gym, and Juice Bar. Trini was practicing martial arts in a group while Jason, Zack, and Kimberly where at the rope. "Come on Jason you can do it" Kimberly cheered as Jason climbed the rope. "Keep going" "You can do it" Zack, and Kimberly kept cheering.

Then Trini joined them but she was worried "Be careful Jason" she warned. "If you slip you could really hurt yourself". But Zack didn't want to hear this. "Yo man you're making him nervous." But Jason was confident "Nervous? I never get nervous" then he slipped but quickly regained his grip "when I climb".

But Trini wasn't convinced "You should be". Then she motioned to some workout equipment, and said "You guys I'm going to be there at least it's closer to Earth". Zack offered "You man you should try this". But Trini was still not convinced. "Uh Uh You'll never catch me doing anything that high".

Then Billy arrived, and Zack greeted him "Yo Billy my main brain what's up?" Billy explained "Well I do have some exiting information that I want to disseminate you see I made a breakthrough regarding the" but before he could finish Jason fell from the rope, and landed on Billy's shoulders causing both of them to swing from the rope around the gym making Zack laugh "You guys should join the circus".

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:50 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote