View Single Post
Old 07/21/01, 10:06 AM   #7
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Default Favourite Lines

Ohh, give me long enough, I could think of lots, so I'll do a top 10:

1. "We've got to...help the Power Rangers" Lord Zedd, King for a Day Part II

2. "My mission is to protect the Power Rangers, and their quest, to protect the Universe from the Force of Evil, one goal, one dream, known as the Power Rangers" Alpha 6, From Out of No-Where Part II

3. "Lerigot has returned to give me my freedom. It is time for me to leave and rejoin my own family. I realise this is difficult, but th time has come to bid farewell" Zordon, Shift into Turbo Part 3

4. "Now?? HAHAHA, I think not." Divatox to the Cimmerian Messenger, Chase into Space Part II

5. "Now crush him! Crush him!" Lord Zedd in Serphanterra, referring to the Red Dragon Thunderzord, The Power Transfer Part I

6. "What is this, pick on the frog day?" Adam, MMPR:TM

7. "What is it this time, a monstor that blows itself up??" Lord Zedd to Finster, Changing of the Zords Part 1.

8. "I'm afraid nothing we can do will ever give the Zords enough power. You now need stronger new Zords equiped with the Power of Thunder to defeat Lord Zedd" Zordon, The Mutiny Part 1

9. "AAGGGHHH, SKULL!" Bulk and Professor Phenomenous remembering what they've forgotten, Quasar Quest Part 1

10. "I am the Leader of the Machine Empire!" Tommy, King for a Day Part 1

I could think of loads more, but these were the best!

Last edited by MattEmily; 06/11/12 at 02:40 AM.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote