View Single Post
Old 05/31/15, 10:56 AM   #7
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Atlantis

Previously On Power Rangers Atlantis....

The Rangers discover Bridon is human and is someone from Caitlin's past the rangers try hard to find away to free him from the darkness while Caitlin confronts Bridon about what she knows and tries talking to him about their past and what really happened back then. However her confrontion led to a 1 one 1 fight forcing Caitlin to protect herself from him.

Episode 6
"Robo Rangers"

(*Zarvax has had enough failures and decides to take matters in his own hands so he creates dark robotic rangers to end the rangers once and for all. Meanwhile Caitlin and Tyler has a picnic in the park as a romantic date things was going so great with them as they start to have stronger feelings for eachother. Later The rangers was summoned when the city was under attack and they learn its by robot power rangers that looked pure evil, The robo rangers nearly destroys the rangers that is untill Professor Campbell sent the rangers a new weapon the Atlantis Spectra Cannon. The Rangers soon ends the robo rangers however they fear its not the last they will see of them. Is this the end of the robo rangers or will they meet them again some day? The Answers to come on Power Rangers Atlantis*)

Emperor Zarvax was in a lab in his lair "those blasted rangers have beat me far to many times and Bridon and my own army can't even beat them" he says in anger and takes out a energy device "no this calls for something far worse" he says and laughs. Tribat and Madasa notice the locked lab door "what is Emperor Zarvax up to?" Tribat asks Madasa worried, Madasa then looks to him "i dont know but i dont think he trusts us anymore" she says worried for her life. Tribat was then worried "i dont like this he could end us anytime he wants" he says to Madasa and went to leave "Bridon what you doing here" he says glaring at Axe Warrior who just came in.

Bridon glares to them "that is not your concern" he says and pushes past them 'soon my take over will be complete' he thought to himself as Tribat and Madasa grown walking away. Zarvax was in the lab with 5 robot rangers laying on a huge table "soon my evil robo rangers you will end those no good power rangers" he says and laughs energizing them "your nearly complete my robo rangers and no one can stand a chance againest you exspecially those power rangers" he says knowing he finally has a chance to beat the rangers.

Back at the ranger HQ Tyler was in his quarters prepairing a picnic basket "she's love this im sure of it" he says so into Caitlin wanting to finally make things offical asking her to be his girlfriend. Caitlin was in the trainning area doing martial arts and target practice trying to keep in shape but mostly to keep her mind off Skyler. Tyler comes in their with the basket "Caitlin, up for picnic just the 2 of us?" he asks smiling and she looks and kisses him "sure" she says as she was happy having a chance at love.

Tyler looks to her and thinks "i was wondering, um Caitlin will you be my girlfriend?" he asks Caitlin who froze for a minute then broke a smile "i'd love to" she says and they kissed again. Tyler takes her to the park and they set up for the picnic "all looks great Tyler your amazing" Caitlin says and smiles "not as amazing as you are" Tyler says to Caitlin holding her hand. Tyler then took out 2 bottles of lemonade he made before they left and hands her one "my favorite" she says and looks at the food "its good thing we have help with supplies my trustworthy suppliers from above" Caitlin says only putting her trust in certain helpful people in the surface world.

Tyler agrees and smiles "shall we eat?" he asks holding her hand as Caitlin looks at everything "i dont know it looks to good to eat" she says laughing then saw Tyler get them each a plate of food "yeah but cant let it go to waste" he says smiling. Caitlin agrees and they both start to eat enjoying eachother's company truely feeling a future together, Caitlin smiles at him "i think maybe i finally found the right guy for me" she says gazing in his eyes really liking him. Tyler smiles feeling the same way as he moves beside her holding her in his arms "i feel same way, its like a dream come true" he says and started feeding her romanticly.

Meanwhile back at Zarvax's lair in the lab he brings the robo rangers online as they rise "we are here to serve you master" Dark Red Robo Ranger says as the 5 line up. Zarvax laughs "wonderful my robo rangers the time to strike is now!" he says and the robo rangers vanish heading to the city. Zarvax comes out of the lab seeing Bridon, and the returned Tribat and Madasa and brings up a cyber screen to view "behold my warriors as true power takes on the rangers" he says to the 3.

In The City explosions happen causing Tyler and Caitlin to jump hearing it "oh great ruin a perfect moment" Caitlin says and they run to the area being joined up by the others as they saw robot rangers "what in the world" Krista says seeing this. Caitlin sighs "got to be Zarvax's new creation" she says and they take out their morphers "Atlantean Power!" they call out together activating their morphers going into a ocean sequence as wave comes over them bringing forth their suits and their helmets form on them.

Once morphed they summon the tridents and charge into battle "you will fall power rangers" Red Robo Ranger says and blasts at them. They dodge it and blast a blaze of lightning at them "not today robo rangers" Caitlin says as they all fight the robo rangers taking on their own colors. The Robo Rangers was more powerful then the atlantean rangers and blasts them making them fall back "this cant be good" Zack says to Caitlin and them making Caitlin think "how can Zarvax create something that actually has a chance at ending us" Caitlin says worried.

Tyler looks and sighs unable to believe its the end "it can't end like this their has to be away to beat em Caitlin" he says to her. Caitlin thinks "lets try blasting together" she says then all 5 jump up and blast at the robo rangers together adding more force to it the robo rangers fall back but got up again and blasts at them making the ranger get thrown. Professor saw this on the lab screen "rangers i may have something for you to help you win" Professor says to them and typed in a code on his computer and activates a new weapon.

Sierra hears it "thank goodness" she says and they soon see a huge cannon appear in front of them "Rangers this is the new Atlantis Spectra Cannon" Professor says on the morphers as the rangers got up seeing it. Caitlin nods "now were back in the game" she says and they take position as the Robo Rangers charge at them "Fire!" Caitlin shouts and they blast the cannon at the robo rangers causing them be thrown back.

Emperor Zarvax saw "its not over yet rangers" he says and activates something and just then the robo rangers grew combining into 1 powerful robo ranger. "Atlantazords Awaken" Caitlin calls out and the 5 atlantazords come their way as they jump in em "combine" they call out coming together and form Atlantis Megazord "lets end this" Caitlin says and the others agree. They go into battle throwing punches at the mega robo ranger however it threw one back making them fall "Atlanta Saber" Caitlin calls out making it form "Aqua Sprike" they call out doing a strike with a blaze of water striking the robo ranger.

With the end of the aqua strike the robo ranger short circuited and blew up "that will teach Zarvax to use robots againest atlantis rangers" Devon says as Caitlin thinks "i doubt its the last we will see of them" she says before they jump out of the megazord and power down. Sierra and Krista looks "you mean we will have to face them again Caitlin?" Rachel says and Leah got worried. Caitlin sighs and looks up thinking, knowing it's a chance they will be back "yes, and possibly even more powerful then ever" she says knowing Zarvax wont give up that easy.

Tyler looks to Caitlin "i think we got unfinished date to get back to" he says smiling then him and Caitlin go back to the park luckily their picnic was still their and they finish their date. After finish eating they start kissing practicly making out and lay down on the blanket kissing "im so happy to be with you" Tyler says to her holding her in his arms as she smiles "so am i Tyler" she says and they cuddle enjoying a romantic time together.

To Be Continued....

Next Time On Power Rangers Atlantis.....

It's Caitlin's birthday and Professor and the rangers throw her a surprise birthday party however Caitlin can't help but think about Skyler as its her first birthday without Skyler and it makes her feel sad. Meanwhile Zarvax plans to give Caitlin her final birthday as he plans to create the perfect monster to end the rangers. Will Zarvax actually end the rangers or will he once again fail and will Caitlin be able to enjoy her birthday even without her brother?. The Answers on the next Power Rangers Atlantis.
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote