View Single Post
Old 12/29/05, 07:04 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Lahana Forums has obviously been down for a few weeks. My webhost experianced a hard drive crash. Many of my sites were lost but thankfully a lot of them were restored. Unfortunately a few of them may be lost. Lahanaforums has recently been restored. However the forums are down. I am not sure if they will be able to be repaired or not. But I am going to be patient. I have created this forum here as a temporary place for board members to discuss things and to get updates on the situation. Once things are more clear discussion will resume at the old board. Whether things are able to continue or have to be restarted. Guests can post at this forum. So you will not be forced to register at this board ( which is my main forum). You are obviously welcome to do so and explore the other forums but it is not a requirement.

As you may have noticed the chatroom is back up. I simply put up a new once, since I needed to replace the old one anyway ( dodge couldn't remember the password so it made sense to start over so I could have admin power). Its not like the chat contained much content anyway so its no loss. The picture gallery is still down and I will wait on that in hope that it will be fixed. Sorry for any inconvience or confusion.

http://lahanaforums.com