View Single Post
Old 02/21/18, 09:02 PM   #36
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Saban and Bandai news (Hasbro Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandai Guy View Post
I can't believe Saban Brands is ditching Bandai. They have had such a big part in Power Rangsrs and continue to have a big part in Super Sentai. I can't imagine Bandai is very happy about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbro Ranger View Post
Wow, I've never thought they would leave Bandai for Hasbro. But I am very excited as a big fan of that company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saban Fan View Post
I am very surprised. I really thought Saban was married to Bandai for life. But I believe he knows what he is doing. He wouldn't do anything that wasn't best for Power Rangers.
from what I'm hearing it sounds like Bandai had nothing to do with it the decision came from Saban Brands' side. I guess they weren't happy with the constant messages that they were getting on Bandai's less than quality of products for their merchandise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy to Lightspeed View Post
I don't see a lot changing for us. At least not invovling the series.
I do. Remember that Bandai is the one who kept on insisting for the pilot suits I don't see Hasbro doing that and the "Super" stuff might have been a Bandai order I don't think Hasbro will care about changing the title so "Super Ninja Steel" could be the last "Super" that we'll be seeing in a series title.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote