View Single Post
Old 04/26/06, 12:15 AM   #7
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Special Referee Match: Sam vs. Tetsu

*Ring Announcer Tony Chimel stands in the middle of the ring with the mic.*

Tony: The following contest is a special referee match.

*Sam's entrance music plays*

Tony: On the way to the ring, from NewTech City, the Omega Ranger, SAM!

Cole: Well Tazz, here's a mystery man who is actually a ball of light, but he's in ranger form. I think it may prove an advantage for him.

Tazz: No doubt about it Cole, but the rules for this match is that you can't use your powers or it's automatic disqualification. Talk about an advantage!

Cole: Well tonight just moments earlier, GM Teddy Long announced another Tag-team match with Xander, Chip, and Undertaker versus Makito, Tsubasa, and Mark Henry, after the women's tag team match.

Tazz: And what I saw earlier that kinda got me hot is Z's hot, smooth back. Wow.

Mean Gene: Still thinking about that my friend?

Tazz: I was an ECW superstar, you gotta love ladies, and their bodies.

*Sam finally makes it to the ring waiting for his opponent*

*Tetsu's entrance music plays*

Tony: And the opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, Tetsudou "Tetsu" Aira!

Cole: Rumor is he is a special "Tokkyou" officer because he has a gold badge. So he must have been trained by the best, and therefore fight for the best.

Tazz: *Distracted* What? What did you say Cole?

Cole: *shooks in disbelief* Never mind Tazz. *chuckles*

*Tetsu enters the ring, then waves the audience. Him and Sam wait for their referee.*

*Mick Foley's entrance theme plays. Crowd goes for a standing ovation*

Cole: Oh my! Here comes the Hardcore Legend himself!

*Foley appears in the stage, wearing the referee shirt of his own, and walks toward the ring with a fist held up high.*

Tony: And the special guest referee, from Long Island, New York, MICK FOLEY!

Cole: Here comes the hardcore legend himself, Mick Foley. He's known for the making of the Hardcore match, and the Hardcore Championship.

Tazz: Mick has made a lot of accomplishments, but some got a bit gruesome.

Cole: That's right Tazz, at Wrestlemania 22, Mick Foley lost to Edge on his own game, a Hardcore Match. Now, Foley is back, and maybe when he returns to Raw, he may get payback on Edge.

*Foley enters the ring and gets ready*

*Bell Rings*

Cole: Well the match is underway, and let's see how this turns up to be.

(Sam punches Tetsu 3 times til he fights back with several punches. sam goes for the Irish Whip, but Tetsu counters and Sam moves toward him for a clothesline. He brings Sam up, then gives him a back chop. Sam fights back with a neckbreaker, and pins Tetsu until a kickout at 2. Sam goes for his signature move, FFTF (Force from the Future). Tetsu counters it with a German Suplex. Tetsu gets ready for the spear while Sam is standing up. He successfully spears him, and pins him, but Sam kicks out at 2. Foley tells Tetsu that Sam broke out at 2 before he got to 3. Sam attacks him and goes for a backbreaker. Sam goes on top of the turnbuckle and delivers the Elbow Drop, but Tetsu rolled over to miss it. Tetsu got up and delivers his finisher, Nonsense!, and makes for the pin, but Foley stops at 2 when he saw Tetsu using the ropes as leverage. Tetsu gives the STF to Sam, making him tap out. Foley calls it, and bell has rung.)

Tony: Here's your winner, Tetsu Aira!

Cole: WHAT A MATCH-UP! Sam taps out of the STF.

Tazz: I gotta say this Tetsu is like Kurt Angle, but he's here for one night only. By the way, Mick Foley looks like he should be a ref instead of a wrestler, but he is the Hardcore Legend.

Cole: Well Tazz, guess what's up next?

Tazz: Oh yeah! Next on SmackDown! is every guy's favorite match, the Bras and Panties match, and it's coming up after the break!

End of Part 4