Thread: I remember PRO
View Single Post
Old 03/20/15, 01:00 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: I remember PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I consider PRO a continuation of the old site. Its just completely built from scratch. The board even more so since we still have old posts. Couldn't stay with ezboard/yuku since we woule never be able to grow there.

Mike did come back briefly after PRO closed before the bored went dormant. But left again. I actually talked with him in 05 and got his permission to keep using the PRO name. At one point he was going to help me but I stopped seeing him. He just moved on with his life.

I was luckly enough to aquire the old .com in 2008'.As it seemed destined to remain in the hands of cybersquatters.
yea might as well consider it a continuation of the old site as well as the board a continuation of the old ezboard even though the site is newly built since the site as you said was built from scratch by you and Power Rangers Central's Mike (not the same Mike that owned PRO previously) and yea you certainly were lucky enough to get your hands on the old domain good thing for you the cybersquatter that owned that domain fell asleep at the wheel LOL.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote