View Single Post
Old 12/23/17, 01:58 PM   #51
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: I want to be a Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRFan4Ever View Post
It actually sounds like the older casts had more fun. I guess I better learn karate and gymnastics. I could find time for a lesson or two. I coulwe convince them to let me do my own stunts like the older casts. I would be bummed if I don't get to wear the Ranger Costumes everyday. I'll could convince my friends to audition too. If we do our own stunts,they could shoot are Ranger scenes on a different day. Its not like the civlian scenes would be hard to shoot. We could do most of those in one take. Since hour baslically justt hanging arlund and acting like a teenagers. I hope they have Bulk and Skull like characters for us to have fun with. The Ninja Steel cast looks like they are having a lot of fun with Victor and Monty.
I doubt the older cast had more fun look at what happened 3 of them left because they were basically being paid McDonald's wages and back then they had to do their own stunts they had no say in the matter on top of which since the production wasn't an union show Saban didn't have to provide them with health insurance in case of a work place accident which happened a few times notably Amy Jo and David getting caught in a fire due to pyrotechnics on top of which Thuy got hurt as well.

Filming scenes wouldn't even take 2 hours you'd have to get up in the morning, go to makeup to deal with putting makeup on you and anything else the show has to do (in recent years if JDF was in an episode they'd need to use makeup to hide his tattoos) and then you could be sitting around until they're ready then you have to go to where they're shooting, you would have to do a few takes and then eventually you will probably get a lunch break at which point after your break you will have to go back to set and repeat the filming process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Master View Post
The only problem I had with Jack was when he took off his communicator to hang with his new girlfriend. And what was worse he acted like it was Doggie Cruger's fault when he was unable to be called to help the others in battle. I get he wanted freedom, but if he had responsibilities to his team and the Earth. Its not like he wasn't attoning for his crimes anyway.
yea I hated that episode it's one thing with him wanting freedom but he was a Police Officer and a Ranger he had a sworn duty to protect the Earth once that was done he could do whatever he wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Senshi View Post
Sigh more topic drift

I don't know why you guys are being so mean to the op. This is his dream. He should go for it. Power Rangers teaches that every episode just about. I don't see why they wouldn't want a fan Power Ranger. It makes for a good pr story.
nothing wrong with topic drifting as long as it goes right back to the topic.
no one is being mean to him people are just trying to give him a realistic vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
We not being mean at all. He asked us for our opinions and advice ...We are givening it to him. We are also trying to make him realize he is living in a fantasyland about this subject. He needs to get far more serious if he wants to have a cnance at this. And to be honest the chance still wouldn't be very good.
exactly billions of people audition and the odds of him being selected would be slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny View Post
To be honest , I don't think he even gets what we are trying to tell him. Or has any grasp on the realities of working on the show or any production. He asked us for our help and most of us are honestly trying to. If anyone had the magic bean to get cast on the show, they would probably have already used it themselves.
exactly
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote