View Single Post
Old 09/22/08, 04:35 AM   #1
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Default Long Time..... JDFF4L is back...

yes, i have popped in.... again. it's been over a year since i've last been on here. i've been so busy. it was my senior year this past year so i had to deal with that. signed up for the army, went to basic this past summer, was medically discharged from the army, no job now. have a boyfriend at least.... so i'm like trying to figure out stuff on here still. was thinking about the Revolution and looked some things up on here about it. i see that we no longer have our own part of the forum.... i see travis still thinks he's apart of the revolution (when did i say you could re-join?... that'd be never...). listen, i don't care what raven says or does. the revolution isn't his. i'm the one who created it. i'm the one who ran it. since when is everyone trying to bypass me on everything? look, i'm not wanting to fight, that's not why i'm here. i just don't get why people are trying to take control of the revolution or even change it for that matter. yeah, i know, haven't been online, well, i got myspace and you can message me on it if anything happens and i'll check it out asap (www.myspace.com/jasondavidfrankfan4life is my myspace) just one message is all it takes. hence why one of the revolution sayings is "it only takes one voice to start a revolution" so listen up, i'm here now and i'll do my best to remember to check this. see, my brother took internet away from my laptop so i'm kind of screwed about being online. luckily my bf has internet i can use. so i'll do my best, just please don't try to take over the Revolution. this is one thing i created and will never NEVER give up....

-JDFF4L