View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 08:52 AM   #8
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

chapter 8 the extra power suit part 1

thomas and nicole and William and learned and kelly were in our secret ranger comandcenter and we were busy with a new morpher part and that succeeded and the new part are cool and put it on the solar morpher and that gave a new suit from that new part and I say it s morping time time for solar power and I became tiger ranger red and I she solar power ranger form phantom solar ranger red ready for the fight kelly its solar power ranger form yellow wind solar ranger yellow ready to fight
fight William she solar power ranger form blue turbo solar ranger blue ready to fight learned she solar power ranger form Quantum orange solar Ranger Quantum ready to fight nicole she for the first time soloed power ranger form blacken Zeo solar Ranger black and ready to fight and there stood 5 different rangers now you can choose to use the tiger ranger suit or the new suit if you like but the new suit upgrade make us more stronger feel the 5 ranger and we went back to dallas gardian office in the city and we ride through the city and other police want to do only I not I went to a concert building and did a sound chek for I am also a singer with artists name steven slater and therefore recognized kelly me somewhere of she knew not how more and kelly have I hoppers give for birthday of her favorite singer steven slater and about that went they with a friend to to concert I have family emergency could not go with Kelly and during the concert saw they on my arm a tattoo to appearance come round that the camoflage make up went off through sweat and they recognized that tattoo a scorpion and thought after and she shit cool thought they with her self that is thomas are steven slater had I never thought and why not told me so I gladly want to know after concert went I to house after dress and kelly rung at my door bell I made open and Kelly say hi steven slater and gave me a cuddle and kisses I she so am not called yes well say kelly I saw by concert this tattoo about which they you nothing thomas answer
that I say that you learn who I am and not what I do steven slater is a
role on stage and in the studio only so am I not suddenly came there 4 clones at and I she
solar power ranger form phantom solar ranger and Kelly solar power ranger form yellow wind solar ranger and we are in our new suit and I became invisibly
kelly can me see by Infa red
and kelly went under ground in and did a ground attack 2 clones head cut off at the same time finished and their morpher on the ground cases and hit the other 2 through in the middle of with saba and saba the red of me tiger power and the white of white tiger power of mmpr and clones were to pieces and I go home ende
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote