View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 08:40 AM   #2
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

hi i have the next chapter read it and i hoop you like this
chapter 3 silver gardians part one
A couple of days later, Thomas reached Silver hills. He was exhausted and dirty. He hadn’t slept much and if he did sleep, it had been outside in the cold. He reached a small river in the forest he’d been walking in and decided to wash up. 20 minutes later, he was finished and continued walking, enjoying the scenery. He heard the sound of birds but didn’t see any.

He paused for a second and looked up at the at the sky. It was still early in the morning but the temperature was slowly rising. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. He sighed happily. The beginning of a new life. He looked at the morpher around his wrist and ginned. He wondered what he could do with this. He also knew he couldn’t fight alone but he was sure there were other rangers out there to form his team.

“ Time for timeforce!” he heard a yell from somewhere in front of him.

“ Quantumpower!” Came a second yell. Thomas sneaked closer and looked from behind a tree. He saw two rangers fighting three weird creatures.

“ It’s time for you two mut-orgs to return where you came from!” the red ranger yelled, charging at them with his chrono saber. He was thrown back quickly.

“ Wes, you okay?” the quantum ranger asked his friend.

“ Yeah, I’m fine. Those three are strong.” Wes replied grimly, getting back up.

“ Come one. Let’s attack together.” Eric suggested. Wes nodded and the two rangers charged forward. Thomas decided to even up the battle a bit.

He stepped away from the three.

zij its morping time time for solar gardian ranger form !” He yelled and with some motions of his hand he morphed into his red tiger suit. He ran to the fight just as Wes and Eric were thrown back again.

“ Now I’m seriously getting pissed here.” Wes yelled, getting up. Then his eyes fell upon the stranger.

“ Who are you?” Wes asked fearing that they were gonna have to deal with an evil ranger on top of the three mut-orgs.

“ Back up.” Thomas replied. Wes nodded at him.

“ Chrono blaster!” Wes yelled shooting at the three mut-orgs. It didn’t affect them except that they backed up a bit. Wes and Eric walked over to Thomas. “

“ I hope you can fight.” Eric said.

“ Would I be here if I couldn’t?” Thomas shot back.

“ Okay the, let’s do it.” Eric said. The three charged at the mut-orgs, each taking one.

Thomas groaned as he was slammed back against a tree. He’d never fought before, not even trained much. How was he supposed to battle these guys? He got back up and threw a punch at the monster’s midsection. It didn’t seem to affect him one bit. ‘Okay, not working.’ Thomas thought. He didn’t want to risk using his weapons yet without exploring them for himself. He looked over at Wes and Eric who were making the same progress as him: none.

The three guys were thrown back together at the ground with the mut-orgs closing in on him.

“ We’re screwed.” Wes stated matter-of-factly. The three mu-orgs closed in on them and were suddenly blasted back. Wes, Eric and Thomas turned back to see where that came from. The five wild force rangers came running at them and helped them up.

“ Who are you?” their red ranger asked.

“ Back up.” Thomas replied again. They didn’t need to know who he was yet.

“ He can be trusted.” Wes said. The five wild force rangers nodded. They turned to the mut-orgs who decided to make their disappearance.

“ Hey!” Wes yelled. “ Great. I doubt we’ve seen the last of them.”

Thomas started walking away.

“ Where are you going?” Wes yelled behind him. Thomas didn’t reply and kept walking.

“ Just like Merrick.” Cole said, powering down. The others followed his example and watched Thomas walk away.

“ Do you think he’ll help us again?” Alyssa asked.

“ I don’t know. I think he was here by accident. He seems to be looking for something.” Eric stated. The wild force rangers plus the two time force rangers returned to their base.

Thomas powered down when he was far enough and walked back to the river where he found a girl. He studied her for a moment. She seemed his age. Her brown hair reached her shoulders. He couldn’t see her face.

“ I know you’re there.” She said, not turning back. She kept looking at the water.

“ Who are you?” Thomas asked. She turned to him. Her brown eyes studying him.

“ I should go.” She said, walking away.

“ Hey, wait!” Thomas yelled but he didn’t go after her. He had the feeling he was gonna see her again some day. He looked around a bit. This seemed a perfect spot to train a little. He practiced some high kicks and punches.

The girl watched from behind a tree. She smiled but her smiled vanished when a bunch of black clones appeared in front of the guy. He fought them off pretty good but he was seriously outnumbered…
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote