View Single Post
Old 12/07/17, 07:35 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why was Kim able to give the Pink Powers away without the power sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Gold View Post
Interesting find, so perhaps the Dino Powers could have been passed on the same way as Kim to Kat, if it was just one. The morphing grid seems sensitive with stuff like that.
exactly if it was 1 or 2 then it likely wouldn't have been a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Black View Post
Im surprised the Turbo Ranges didn't need the Sword of Light when those powers were passed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
The Turbo Powers were tottally different and like apples amd oranges to the first two powers. For one thing they didn't even invovle power coins. They were based off a whole different technology and nothing to do wkth Ninjor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
The powers just being differenr has to be the answer here. It just seems like the mlst obvious answer.
exactly the Turbo powers were made differently and because of past experiences I'm sure that's why Zordon and Alpha had made them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Kat View Post
Although this has me thinking about the time Kat rescued the Coin. Right before she becomes. Ranger and was held hostage by the big bads. I think touching the coin might have bonded herself to it. Which made it easy for Kim to just fully relinquish the powers to her by will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank Ranger View Post
So almost like the coin choose Kat as Kim's replacement before she did herself?
I don't think the Coin had anything to do with it the flash was just for our own benefit to show that it was the Pink Coin and that it was recognizing her as a good person keep in mind it saw her as evil when she stole it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Kim View Post
I wonder if Kim regretted given up the powers and leaving her friends?
I'm sure she misses her powers and her friends but I doubt she regrets making the decision she did.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote