View Single Post
Old 12/18/17, 01:28 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: The future of Power Rangers on Nickelodeon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeo Power View Post
I just wish Nick would devote more time to Zeo. I can't remember the last time they aired it on any of their channels.
I don't recall them ever airing Zeo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
Nickelodeon is good for Power Rangers. Moving to another station will just bring up more issues from whatever their input would be. But I can't see PR finding a better landing spot than Nick.

Power Rangers is not stkpping Dubbed Sentai from being produced. If it weren't for PR,we wouldn't have subbed Sentai in the west. If I was just a Sentai Fan, I would absolutely want PR to do well. It only helps Super Sentai. Not to mention the fact that Toei uses the money they get from leasing PR to go towards Sentai 's prodiction budget. PR being cancelled for good would not help Sentai at all. It would hurt its exposure.
unless they went to Netflix since they don't give input they just give the order, give however much money they're comfortable with for the content and that's the extent of that.

Saban is the one who is stopping dubbed Sentai since from a business standpoint he doesn't see it as being profitable. Tzachor tried going with the rumored idea of dubbing Shinkenger as Power Rangers Samurai but Saban nixed the idea.

Saban was the one who gave the approval for the subbed Sentai releases no one could release Sentai in the U.S. and Canadian market without his approval since he holds the American rights to Sentai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Ranger View Post
It doesn't matter to me , as long as the show has a good home. It wouldn't surprise me if the series moved again. Since it has done so more than once. Heck, it could easily be sold again at some point.
It's not going to be sold. Saban regretted that the first time.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote