View Single Post
Old 04/23/06, 10:14 PM   #6
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Backstage promos to upcoming matches.

LOCKER ROOM.

*Z comes out of the shower room, wearing only a towel to cover her. She then checks her bag for her wrestling clothes. Someone knocked at the door.*

Z: Come in.

*Madison and Vida Rocca enters the room, to see Z still wrapped in a towel.*

Madison: Hey Z, got a minute? Me and V wanna talk to you about the bra and panties match.

Z: What about it?

Vida: It's just that the girl, Jasmine, we found out she's a pro at this.

Z: How?

*Madison hands Z a picture book of Jasmine in training with Umeko. Z looks shocked that she was a women's champ at New Japan Pro Wrestling*

Z: Don't worry girls, I can take her on, even if she is a Bra and Panties Match expert.

Madison: Just so that we're on the same page, we'll be behind you when things get ugly, I know that Jasmine has ties with those Ozu b*tches.

Z: Thanks, but will it affect your chances of winning the Tag team match with Syd against them and Umeko?

Vida: Come on girl, we're the Rocca sisters, we do it our way, our style.

Z: Okay, thanks for the help. I better go get ready. You two should get ready too.

Madison: Okay, good luck girl.

*Madison and Vida left the room, Z turns to her bag, and gets her clothing. She takes her towel off, but her back is only showing in front of the camera. Crowd whistles to this.*

Tazz: All I gotta say is....................WOW!

Cole: Tazz!

*Kristal appears in another room, holding a microphone.*

Kristal: Ladies and Gentlemen, The World's Strongest man, Mark Henry.

*Mark Henry appears beside Kristal. With him is his manager, Daivari.*

Mark: Deadman, I'm calling you out. After what happened at Wrestlemania, it made me furious than ever to demolish your dead ass back to the graveyard. So tonight, I'm callin' you for a rematch from Wrestlemania 22. But this time, it'll be you who will rest in peace!

*GM Teddy Long appears next to Kristal, with a look of disagreement.*

Long: Well Henry, you're just jealous that you lost to the Undertaker, making his Wrestlemania record 14-0. But today.............today is a power ranger vs. super sentai edition of SmackDown!. So, if you want to be on the ring tonight, you gotta have a power ranger or sentai ranger with you.

Tazz: Uh-oh! I think Teddy Long is up to something Cole!

Long: So...........after the Women's tag team match. You, Mark Henry, will be in a 3-on-3 tag team match. It's Mark Henry, Makito Ozu, and Tsubasa Ozu versus Xander Bly, Chip Thorn, and the record holder for the undefeated winning streak at Wrestlemania.....................THE UNDERTAKER!

Cole: Oh my!

Tazz: Now it gets interesting.

*Daivari shooks his head in disagreement, and kept saying "No, No, No"

Long: Sorry Daivari, the match has been made, so Mark, you gotta compete in this match. Nothing more, but..........If you do not compete tonight, then I will consider your contract..........TERMINATED!

*Crowd cheers for this reaction*

Long: Well? What it's gonna be, playa?

*Mark has no choice but to compete or else he is immediately fired. Mark nods his head reluctantly.*

Long: All right then, now go get your bigass ready. You're gonna need it.

*Teddy Long walks away, Kristal in shock after what Long announced tonight.*

Cole: Well my friends, a new match has been added to today's time slot. After the women's tag team match, another tag team match takes place. It's Mark Henry with the Ozu brothers against Xander, Chip, and the Phenom, the Undertaker. It's on tonight on SmackDown!

End of Part 3