View Single Post
Old 09/03/17, 12:22 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Family Fusion Episode Discussion

Awesome episode.

I like how they did the Robot Aiden plot but I thought it was weird how he went into the Rangers' base with Mick and Redbot in it and not knowing if Levi would come back.

I did find it interesting that during the fight with Aiden that it was Hayley, Sarah, Preston and Calvin were the ones who destroyed him and that Brody was too dazed at the revelation to do anything.

I did like the new Fusion Star and the ground attacks it did.

I also thought it was awesome seeing Cosmo use his Machine without it being part of a current battle and that he ended up gigantifying Ripcon and sending 2 Skullgators down with him.

I did like that the new Fusion Megazord was what destroyed Ripcon but I do find it interesting why Galvanax was so willing to believe Madame Odius over him.

I did like how Brody was singing and Levi was struggling to come to terms with the new memories that he was remembering and I did like the revelation that he was the real Aiden.

I did like the campfire ending and how Levi explained what happened and that they'll just keep the fact he's Aiden between the Ranger family.

I also thought it was nice that Sarah started singing the Romero family song before everyone else had joined in.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote