View Single Post
Old 12/29/17, 11:19 AM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Question Question and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly Want A Megazord View Post
I would have liked to have seen those bikes too. If they did more original footage like in season 2. They probably would have shot new scenes with the bikes. I am surprised that they didn't ask Toei to shoot some wkth Zyu2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Snob View Post
No one tells Toei what to do. They are lucky they were even willing to produce the extra Zyuranger Footage. I just wish Toei had produced a complete Zyu2 episodes. But at least Toek producing it makes it the only non Sentai Footage thats tolerable. Too bad Saban decided he could do his own footage after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
They made their own luck by paying money. Which I am sure was valuable to Toei.
it was something that they could've requested since unlike what Sentai Snob would like to believe Saban was paying Toei for the Zyu2 footage so if they wanted a certain request they would've agreed to it but Saban just didn't care as long as they got the extra fighting footage. Saban was able to request Toei's assistance with the rare Zyu 1.5 footage so it was definitely something that Toei was willing to do.

Toei had made Zyu2 with Zyuranger character personalities in mind but some of the stuff they threw in as a bonus for Saban such as Pink and Green being closer, Blue being a brainiac and Yellow being a girl not to mention them talking to their wrists due to the Communicators that were made for Power Rangers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote