View Single Post
Old 02/28/06, 04:01 PM   #10
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Well I took a season off near the end of Dino Thunder and completely missed SPD. Now I watched Broken Spell. Okay Its Harry Potter Rangers. But once you rip past the part where its just rideing off Harry fame and tring to get Harry fans to watch it,,, Its not that bad.

Now this wasn't the best pilot i've seen but it wasn't that bad. The opening battle could of been shorter and more detailed. How they became the rangers was kinda just like MMPR opening where they were given the morphers and just walked. This time they just left it at the tree. Now haveing the Sixth Ranger right off the bat was a good Idea. Specaly with her loseing. By far the best ranger would have to be Chip. He's funny and reminds me of my friend..... The bad guys are cheap and corny this season. Knight Wolf um yeah wrost name i've ever heard wait no I hated it the frist time i heard it iN mortal Kombat. Koragg is his name right. The character seems to me probibly be an X ranger or something along the lines as a former student turn bad. The others seem to do absoultly nothing so far.

I can't wait to see the Titan Zords and Mega Titan Zord. as well as the eventual Team up with SPD. Alaways a fan of the cross overs. Now the decision to watch the series or not. Probibly not i'll just download it on Bittorrent and watch it when i get time to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Wife's review and a nonpower ranger fan.

I was a huge power rangers fan... when I was like 8... but due to my husbands *coughobsession* with power rangers he has been making me watch the new ones and getting me somewhat caught up on the old ones.

Some of them look pretty stupid by the way.. like Ninja Storm... I don't even want to bother with.

As far as Mystic Force goes... ok its a little predictable.. but what power rangers series isn't? Its cheesey, and somewhat of a rip off, again still standard
when it all comes together I really like it, I like magic related stuff though. Obviously its a Potter rip off,but I like potter so I don't really care. I think its pretty cool all around.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote