View Single Post
Old 12/18/15, 01:41 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers What ifs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
What if Kyoryuger got skipped instead of Go Buster?
then they'd be going through the motions with a Go-Busters adaptation and likely having an American version of any human villains instead of adapting the ones from Go-Busters but they would still use Kyoryuger stuff for '17 and '18 as a new season.

Quote:
What if either Bioman or Jetman was the first Power Rangers?
then things would be far different and the show would likely already be canceled.[/quote]

Quote:
What if Power Rangers had crossovers with all the other Saban superhero shows?
something that I'm disappointed with them not doing since they had one with Alternate Masked Rider and the Alternate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation but they really should've add one with the Beetleborgs and especially the VR Troopers I think a teamup would've worked a lot better with the VR Troopers.

Quote:
What if instead of Beetle Borgs suits the Machine Empire generals from Forever Red where the Battle Grid mode suits from VR Troopers?
oh gosh no that's a nightmare that I don't want to picture.

Quote:
What if Trent was the mentor in Dino Charge?
Definitely not he's not Mentor material so that wouldn't work. Rangers that I can see as Mentor material well out of the ones that are not official Mentors would include Billy, Jason Lee, Adam Park, T.J, Kendrix, Maya, Mike, Ryan, Dana, Carter, Jen, Taylor, Cam, Sky, Leanbow, Rose and that's pretty much it. I don't see any of the Rangers from Dino Thunder out of Kira, Conner, Ethan and Trent being Mentor material.

Quote:
What if an amusement park somewhere had some motion ride/fmv game esque attraction based on a Megazord where you sit in some chair, and play a video game, and watch clips while the Megazord moves in place for a bit.
If you mean it's like you're controlling the zord or Megazord then that would be cool.

Quote:
What if Power Rangers adapted the Super Hero Wars movies?
I'd be for that but I don't think it would do much to change anything within a season.

Quote:
What if they only adapted Goseiger for Megaforce, and Gokaiger was it's own season but the story was essentially Gokaiger the American version meets however much they could get away with storywise from Akiba Ranger?
No I can't really see Saban ever allowing anything to do with Akibaranger but I could've seen them adapting Goseiger and Gokaiger as separate seasons if Gokaiger had lined them right with the 20th anniversary and Goseiger had lined them just a couple years before then.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote