View Single Post
Old 01/22/17, 04:41 PM   #26
Wild Force Rider
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Which Old Rangers coming back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Kakuranger and exactly. Yes the Alien Rangers were from another planet but they still showed off numerous ninja abilities such as the disappearing tricks.

exactly. AJ owes the fans nothing if she wants to come back if asked great if not that's why they have Catherine for backup.

not just funny but also sad but yes whether we want to see their characters back or not all of the actors have every right to decide for themselves on whether they want to come back or not AND if it's worth their time.

yea I don't expect to see many from the Saban-era but then again we thought the same thing about Super Megaforce and most of the actors who came back were from the Saban-era.

yea a lot of old actors have moved on with their lives so I would feel fortunate if we get at best 4 back but I don't expect to see a full team back.
Also true about Wild Force it'd be nice to see them back but they'd be down a Ranger because of Medina's legal issues.
The Medina issue is beyond their control. But they could have Merrick lead the Rangers. Or have acole unmorphed.
Wild Force Rider is offline   Reply With Quote