Thread: Kendall
View Single Post
Old 03/04/15, 11:02 AM   #16
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Kendall

WF feels like a Saban season to me since it had mostly the same production staff as Space-WF. NS is when Disney ruined Power Rangers. And Saban Brands failed to recapture the magic.

I liked the Master Org stuff. The last great villain besides first half Venjix. Vexacus was all bark and no bite. Look at how he easily joined up with Lothor. The cheapened out on Mesogog by having Mercer be a loving father. Mesogog was a half assed attempt to appease the fans after that baffoon Lothor was force fed to us. Notice how no villains after this were listed by you? That shows how much worse they got.

Thats the problem with most of those seasons you listed. The ending ones had no storyline. RPM started with a great storyline and lost it when Eddie left. Don't be blinded by you're love of the franchise. Power Rangers has been terrible for years now. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but that a how I feel. And my opinion is very informed and seldom wrong . Thats why I consider myself the number 1 PR fan.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote