View Single Post
Old 04/04/06, 03:02 AM   #17
The Winged Vampire
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to The Winged Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by felix_amadar@Apr 1 2006, 05:17 PM
I wish that there was Season DVDs instead of those 5 episode ones you can get, like nobody is going to buy that, and it only started with Wild Force, and those had like 2 episodes in them, and I don't even know if half of the people here even know that it existed, but if you could buy a DVD set of like all of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, or MMPR Season 1, DVD set, and then MMPR Season 2, DVD set, and so on, for like all the seasons or at least the first 6, I know I would buy it for sure. I have tried hopelessly to find stuff like that, but they don't exist, the most I could find was a video of MMPR with ONE episode on it, thats all, and it is next to impossible to find it, so if anyone has connections to whoever sells or produces Power Rangers, please suggest this idea to them.
I'm not the only one thinking the same thing. I wonder if we can get more who think the same thing, that maybe we can use it for something. Just a thought. It would be nice if they made sets like that, because I would like to see what all I missed between MMPR and NS.
The Winged Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote