View Single Post
Old 02/27/06, 08:07 PM   #1
Esther
Power Ranger

Default "Emma" 's new post..i found this on her blog...oh

Friday, February 24, 2006

confusion and emails....

Hey guys,
I bet that you didn't expect me to write so soon, but there are somethings that might seem confusing and lets get them solved! Ok, first thing,
I want all of you to know that I read every single email that you guys send me but I don't have the time to answer all of them because I am VERY busy. So please be patient with me! Thanks. Also about the friend requests, I know that I added all of you but I have about 20 pages or more of requests and if you have certain friends that want to be my friend then I'll try to add them write away but it's going to take a while...Ok now thats all settled i can get back to saying what I was going to say!

Ok so this weekend, I get to go snowboarding with Brandon and my best friend Dez (some of you know her). What about you guys? Also a lot of people are asking me about my previous cd with only 3 tracks (Just words, Freak you out, and patiently) and that was in 2004 and I still have some of those left in stock. Interested? Hope you all are great and I'll talk to you later..Thanks..

xo
-emma
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote