View Single Post
Old 09/19/06, 02:51 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Well it was certainly more fillerish than recent episodes. But that last ten episodes or so have been pretty plot centric for the most part. So a few fillers here and there are not bad. There was actually some cool developments anyway.

The Ten Terrors just aren't as interesting as some of the previous villains. I find myself missing Koragg and Imperius. But I suppose they serve a purpose. The master is the real threat anyway.

The Nick/Vida stuff was pretty unrealistic for a fight. They diffinitly got over their gripes way too fast. But I guess it got them separated from the rest of the team.

I really liked the fight scenes in the snake demension. The Battlizer battle was diffinitly kick ass . Of course this is the first episode that I have seen of pr on my tv instead of my cpu since the fourth or fifth episode of the season. So I am probably a little biased.

I like how we learn that Leanbow is the one blocking the master. Interesting cliffhanger with Leelee learning she is to be the Queen of the Vampires. I wonder where this leads. I liked Udonna's and Clare's momment in the beginning. Its nice to explore their friendship. Clare has clearly come a long way. Its just too bad a lot of her development since Gatekeeper had to happen off screen.

Overall I will give the episode a five out of ten . It didn't suck, but it wasn't blowaway either. But it did have some cool stuff regardless.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote