View Single Post
Old 12/14/08, 03:38 PM   #9
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Honesty, the Test Pilot gave me a better impression than "Search for the Dragon." I'm not really sold on alot of the changes they made from the original version.

KRDK has great potential in the scripts, but the acting and ADR need some work. I'm still not sold on the cast yet. No one really seemed comfortable in their roles. The American-shot action sequences were good but the Ryuki footage just didnt flow as well; perhaps because of the ADR not lining up well.

I actually found the Maya from the original pilot more entertaining. I'm not sure I think the new additions of Lacey and Trent are necessary; I'd rather they focus on the 12 Riders and villians.

They left out the premise of Kit wanting to investigate what happened to the missing people (from the original pilot). I also preferred how the test pilot was structured too (story-wise); starting off in the middle of the action and having Kit tell his story. It just flowed better.

The general sentiment on RB and HJ seems to be that it was 'okay.' I'll agree there. It seemed slightly 'toned down' but hopefully it will pick up by episode 5. I'm looking forward to Xaviax and the other Riders.
Knightfall is offline   Reply With Quote