View Single Post
Old 02/23/14, 07:05 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Adapting B Fighter into VR Troopers season 3

Some of these ideas aren't too bad. What I would do is I would leave things as they were at the end of Season 2 and just leave Grimlord sort of shrouded in mystery for the time being, is he alive? is he dead? However Grimlord's minions (like Oraclon and Doom Master for example) would still be around and they would have the lead villains from B-Fighter arriving but they don't play nice.

It'd be kind of like the whole Overdrive situation with Moltor, Flurious, Kamdor and the Fearcats except in this case, it'd just be Vexor and his minions along with Grimlord's minions but Grimlord's minions don't have a commander so they take orders from Oraclon in the mean time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
White Beetleborg was a complete american made Beetleborg. Where has Shadow Borg actually had footage in Beetleranger. But in my proposal you would do a lot of American scenes with Shadow Borg. So I suppose you could incorporate White Betle Borg somehow.
White Blaster Beetleborg actually wasn't an American creation, he came from B-Fighter. It's just pretty much all of his footage was new... or at least most of it was.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote