View Single Post
Old 02/04/16, 01:28 AM   #39
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Back at Ernie’s Kimberly was once again practicing gymnastics on the balance beam while Jason, and Zack were sitting at a table in the juice bar. Zack said remorsefully “Hey man I just wanted to say I’m sorry. Do you forgive me?” he asked. Jason then said “Apology” before pausing for a few seconds, and then smiling “Accepted”, and he, and Zack shook hands as Zack cheered “All right”.

Then Kimberly came over, and Zack apologized “Hey Kim I just wanted to say I’m do you forgive me?”. And Kimberly said “Yeah it’s casual”. But Jason was still sad “But man I’m still bummed about that bench pressing record. I don’t want to be remembered as a quitter”. “A quitter?” Zack yelled incredulously but Jason shushed him

Then Bulk, and Skull came over, and Bulk taunted “Hey pinhead heard you choked today” then Bulk went behind Jason, and taunted some more “the bench pressing record is still mine” then he grabbed Jason by his stomach.

Zack yelled “Hey man” but Jason once again shushed him while Bulk kept taunting him. But Jason started tickling Bulk which caused him drop Jason on his own foot “My foot” he cried before bending over, and ripping his pants, and exposing his underwear as he whined “My pants”, and he and Skull got out of Ernie’s.

“See I told you I could handle it myself” Jason bragged. “No one said you couldn’t” Zack replied. Kimberly agreed “Yeah what’s wrong with seeking a little help from your friends?” she asked. Jason answered “Nothing unless you’re trying to win the bench pressing record”.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote