View Single Post
Old 09/16/05, 01:38 PM   #6
KikiJuanita
Putty Patroller

Default Re: A Couple of Questions

I never understood the whole Tanya thing. She came to Angel Grove in Aisha's place and took the yellow ranger power, even though she did offer it to Billy who refused. Then she lived with Katherine, and after Jason came back as the gold ranger, Tanya got a package from Aisha, with the key to Auric in it. Which she gave to Jason to protect, but he lost it to Mondo. They got Auric and told him the rangers were evil, but in the end, he realised when they said that they worked for Zordon, as all that fight on the side of good know Zordon.
But the one thing that I never got was how could Tanya's parents still be alive!!! That made absoultley not sense whatsoever!! What did they live on for all that time!! And don't you think they would find it a little bit suss when Tanya showed up like that.....and if they went back to AG with her, how did they get back....teleport?!?! There were a lot of things in the zeo series that didn't add up, and that is the one to this day that still has me very confused!!
Kiki
KikiJuanita is offline   Reply With Quote