View Single Post
Old 12/08/11, 09:43 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: So what other stuff are you interested in?

I like to play video games mostly SHMUPS, and RPGs.

I also like writing stories, write my own tv show, and movie scripts.

I like drawing I especially like drawing superheroes, monsters, robots, and spaceships, and I like drawing in the anime style

I'm currently working on my computer programming skills so I can make websites, and video games.

I also like to make photoshops mostly of VR Troopers with GIMP, I also like to dabble with Windows Movie Maker.

One of my things is to take scenes from the Battle Grid segments, and edit them to make new Battle Grid segments, and sometimes just for fun make them for episodes that didn't have Battle Grid segments.

Like I took some parts from Secret Admirer, and edited it to make it look like Secret Admirer had a Battle Grid segment.

I'm also using trying to see if I can copy, and paste it so that it looks there's a Battle Grid segment with only two Troopers, and edit it so that even if an episode already has a Battle Grid segment if it's just with one Trooper, I'll make it look like there is another one with just the others.

I.E. Take Kaitlin's Front Page which has a Battle Grid segment with just Kaitlin, and add another one with just Ryan, and JB, or take The Transmutant which has a Battle Grid segment with just JB, and add one with just Ryan, and Kaitlin.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote