View Single Post
Old 12/09/14, 04:53 PM   #3
Luke
Putty Patroller

Angry Re: JDF wants to fight CM Punk in UFC

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/12/08...unk-in-the-ufc

JDF is looking to be the first to fight CM Punk in his Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) debut. Strictly a professional callout since I guess the two used to jokingly say they could beat one another up.

"I'm sorry guys I have to do this and wake up UFC," the post reads. "I like CM this is just a professional call out. This is my life and I deserve a shot at this. Haters hate, winners WIN. It's a great fight embrace don't hate."

He's looking for anyone and everyone to mass tweet the president of the UFC Dana White asking for this fight.

For those of you who don't know JDF is a black belt in Kempo karate, as well as Jiu-Jitsu. He has an amateur record of 4-0 and a professional record of 1-0. All of his fights have ended in the first round via submission, although his competition hasn't been the most stellar.

Whether or not you like JDF you should still try and help him out, because he might viciously lose which should make his haters quite happy (although I'd be willing to bet my house on him winning).

Before you say there's no chance at this happening the UFC has been willing to make fights like these in the past with fighters like James Tony (0-0 mma record), Brock Lesnar (1-0 mma record), and YouTube sensation Kimbo Slice. If the UFC thinks it will make them a good chunk of change they will most definitely make this fight happen.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote