View Single Post
Old 01/11/15, 03:29 PM   #1
Acezero
Putty Patroller

Default Feelings on Samurai

Well, for a while now, probably since the middle of last year, my hate for Samurai has gone down sufficiently. When I first saw the show after getting back into PR after several year, I really disliked what was going on. The amount of talking, the whole thing about white people being the lead for what could have been the first Japanese or Asian actor, the dialogue in general and other problems.

The only positive thing I could say about it was that it introduced me to Sentai. But now after doing a small marathon of the second part, I think I do not hate show as badly as before, like I thought. The Rangers were kinda bland, but they were worth getting invested at least a little bit. I think Ji would have been more interesting if he had more of backstory or a focus episode. The Villians were probably the best part of the show, though I wished I knew more about the backstory of what Dayu and Deker were before the fire, and Bulk and Skull were weakest I felt but at least they acted the part well.
Acezero is offline   Reply With Quote