View Single Post
Old 05/31/15, 10:56 AM   #6
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Atlantis

Previously On Power Rangers Atlantis.....

A Little girl stowawy on a submarine that was gathering supplies in the civilian world for atlantis and found herself in the dark sector of atlantis in the hands of Bridon who was disguises as a human and in the nick of time the rangers came to her rescue and saved her Meanwhile Brianna brought the win to atlantis in the air cycle race.

Episode 5
"Legend Revealed"
(*The Rangers discover Bridon is human and is someone from Caitlin's past the rangers try hard to find away to free him from the darkness while Caitlin confronts Bridon about what she knows and tries talking to him about their past and what really happened back then. However her confrontion led to a 1 one 1 fight forcing Caitlin to protect herself from him. The Rangers come to her rescue but in the end he still chose the dark side proving what ever power over him is far stronger then the truth. Who is Bridon really and how does Cailtin know him and can they ever save him from the darkness?*)

Professor calls in the rangers to the lab after getting new information on Bridon "whats up Professor?" Tyler asks as they walk in. Professor was silent then turns to them "Bridon is human" he says and they was all shocked "human?" Zack says confused "who is he?" he asks curiously. Professor looks to them and sighs "his name is Skyler" he says just as Caitlin goes in shock and spooked "Skyler? are you sure?" she asks about to faint in pain. "im sorry Caitlin" Professor says and looks away as the others look confused "who's skyler?" they ask but Caitlin ran out in tears.

Professor sighs "Skyler at one time was someone very close to Caitlin who was a guardian just like you all" he says leaving out the most important piece of info on who Skyler really is. Caitlin heads out to the city in hopes of finding Skyler to confront him hopeing to convince him to return to the side good once and for all 'skyler.... how can you do this to me' she thought to herself in tears and looks around knowing he's here somewhere.

Rachel was with the others in a lounge and thinks "guys, Professor look like he was hiding something more about Skyler, who you think this Skyler is and how does he really know Caitlin?" Sierra says puzzled about whats going on learning the warrior who wants them destroyed is human and someone from Caitlin's past. Tyler sighs "i'd like to know that myself" he says and Krista and Devon agree nodding "maybe its old friend or old boyfriend" Krista says to them then notices Tyler's anger "ohhh. Ty i did'nt know im sorry" Krista says realizing Tyler likes Caitlin.

Tyler walks out and goes to Caitlin's quarters and knocks "Caitlin can we talk?" he says and does'nt get no response "Caitlin?" he opens her door and saw her gone. Tyler thinks "guys, Caitlin left i fear she went after Bridon" he says on the morpher "Tyler its something she has to do" Professor says to him and sighs wondering if its best the rangers know the truth about who Skyler is. "Professor who is Bridon really?" Tyler asks demanding to know the truth "Tyler, Bridon or should i say Skyler is Caitlin's brother" Professor says on the morpher and Tyler gasps in shock.

Meanwhile back in the city Caitlin still searches for Skyler suddenly Bridon appears "Red Ranger" he says and Caitlin turns to him "Skyler" she says in tears. Bridon looks "i am Bridon The Axe Warrior" he says not answering to that human name "Skyler, your brother how could you do this dont you remember all the good times we had, remember before you left the guardians what we talked about that day Professor promoted us to higher rank of guardian do you Skyler remember" she says so wanting her brother to remember the good in him.

*Flashback*

Caitlin and Skyler was just outside the Headquarters moments after being promoted "Skyler, you know Professor has been making plans for first team of atlantean power rangers with you led guardian your destined to make the red ranger" Caitlin says and smiles being so proud of him.

Skyler looks to her and smiles "yeah and you right beside me as yellow or pink" he says to her and hugs her "thats right Skyler nothing can change our destiny" she says to him as they got up from a bench and walks around the grounds together.

*Flashback Ends*

Caitlin looks to Bridon who is Skyler "but it did change but not by willing you got cursed and turned evil Skyler you can fight it come back to me" Caitlin says and part of Skyler thinks "Caitlin..?" he says making Caitlin smile with tears of joy "thats right Skyler its me" she says but just then dark energy bursts on Bridon "nice try red ranger" Bridon says being back in control of skyler. Caitlin took out her morpher "let my brother go!" she shouts and he laughs and blasts at her but she dodged it "Atlantean Power!" she calls out and does a quick morph to Red Ranger and goes into battle with Bridon.

"i will get my brother back maybe not today but someday you will lose control over him" Caitlin says and blasts Bridon with her Trident making him get thrown into a Tree. Bridon glares "Red Ranger you will fall not me" he says getting up "your brother is no more face it he belongs to the darkness" Bridon says as Caitlin glares through her helmet "i will never believe that one Bridon, Skyler will be back to me" she says to him and they battle on harder. Suddenly Skyler's half takes control again "Caitlin, Help me" he says and Caitlin gasps "Skyler hold on i will" she says trying to find a way to free him.

Dark Energy shot at him making his memories of good vanish "NO!!!!" Caitlin shouts knowing she just may of lost Skyler forever. Zarvax appears "he's mine forever Red Ranger you will never see your brother again" he says to her and Caitlin glares "you wil pay for that Zarvax" she says and charged jumping up blasting Zarvax with a blaze of lightning from her trident. Emperor Zarvax laughs as he osorbs the blast and sent it back at her making her fall back. Just then Tyler and the others jump out morphed blasting Zarvax and Bridon "back off" they shout and help Caitlin.

Caitlin sighs and looks down "i've lost him forever" she says to them and Tyler hugs her "you'll get him back someday im sure of it" he says and they got up and take a fighting stance reading to take Zarvax on "lets teach Zarvax a lesson about messing with us" Devon says and Caitlin nods "lets do this" she says and they charge towards Zarvax and Bridon however the 2 vanish just as the rangers went to strike. They power down and Caitlin drops to her knees in tears "Skyler...." she says missing her brother so much, Tyler put his hand on her shoulder they may of only went out once so far but he truely liked her and cares for her.

The Rangers go back to headquarters with her and help her calm down promising her they wont rest untill Skyler is back with them and good. Caitlin smiles at them then hugs them as she was so greatful to have them in her life "it was him that was destined for Red only reason i was chosen is Professor felt with me Skyler's sister and with me being same rank as him that i'd be the perfect next canidate" Caitlin explains to them and sighs. Tyler looks "that maybe but your an amazing red ranger were all honored to serve with you" he says and the others agree making her smile happy they believe in her.

To Be Continued....

Next Time On Power Rangers Atlantis....

The Rangers decided to go swimming above the city of atlantis in the middle of the ocean and while doing do finds a actual mermaid. However Madasa who is Zarvax's head general captures the mermaid and the rangers must race to save her before its to late. Can the rangers save the mermaid find out on the next Power Rangers Atlantis.
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote