View Single Post
Old 05/31/15, 10:55 AM   #3
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Atlantis

Previously On Power Rangers Atlantis...

Professor Campbell chose his top agent Caitlin to be the very first atlantian power ranger and sent her on a mission to find ancient ruins but what she found was not what they expected an ancient evil named Emporer Zarvax awakened with a army of evil forcing the birth of atlantis's first team of power rangers.

And now for Episode 2...

Episode 2
"Atlantazords Awaken"

(*Wanting to get rid of the power rangers Emperor Zarvax creates a ultimate warrior called Bridon the Axe Warrior in hopes of this new warrior being the key to his victory of ending atlantis once and for all. Once in battle the rangers learn this new warrior could prove to be a new challenge and just maybe a new enemy, Meanwhile Professor Campbell knew the rangers will need new arsenal in order to have any hope of saving atlantis so he creates 5 new zords for the rangers based on sea monsters. However what if this new evil is gonna take far more then just new zords what if they need something that dont have?. All answers on Power Rangers Atlantis Empire.*)

The Rangers was in the city together trying to figure out what Zarvax's next plan is "guys, i know all this came so unanounced but the 5 of us is all Atlantis has for survival we cant let Zarvax win" Caitlin says to them. Devon and Krista looks "agreed" they both say and Tyler and Sierra both nod "but Caitlin can we really beat them with just us?" Devon asks and Caitlin looks and thinks "it wont be easy, but we have to for the sake of future of atlantis" she says to them and looks around "Atlantis is counting on us to win the war" she adds then looks up 'skyler...' she thought "are you ok Caitlin?" Krista asks her seeing her abit down about something. Caitlin looks to her "huh, oh yeah its nothing" she says and looks away for a minute "lets get back to headquarters" she says to them and leads them back.

Once back they learn professor is in the lab working on something and no one can come in "what could he be working on to have all these secrets from us?" Caitlin says wondering. Tyler looks to her "you know him more then we do" he says to her and goes to his quarters and changes clothes. Caitlin was on the roof of the hq and sits down looking at the sky of water 'i wish it was always this peaceful' she thought to herself and Sierra and Krista came up "um Caitlin we was wondering what this evil is truely like" Krista says and Caitlin looks to them then has them sit once they both sit she looks to them "Emperor Zarvax is bad as they come his power is like no one has seen before its so ancient and rare but deadly" Caitlin says thinking "i could'nt even begin to tell you what he will be up to next" she adds.

Krista and Sierra was worried by then "you mean our familys may not be safe?" Sierra asks afraid of losing people. Caitlin looks and sighs "im not gonna lie to you, long as Zarvax is at large no one is safe" Caitlin says to them and sighs thinking alot. Sierra and Krista was in fear now worried about their families "you guys can not show fear when fighting if you do he will win" Caitlin says and got up and head back down to the others "Tyler you and Devon head to the city and patrol anything you see strange report back here" Caitlin says and the boys nod and left heading for the city.

Once in the city Devon and Tyler looks around "Caitlin sure makes a great leader dont you think?" Devon asks Tyler. Tyler looks to him "yeah and kinda cute" he says and had a smile on his face "dude your not falling for our leader" Devon says rolling his eyes knowing it will only bring trouble to fall in love with their leader or anyone on the team right now. Tyler looks "so what if i am what business is it to you?" Tyler says and sudden both saw a armored warrior "um i think that screams strange dont you agree" Tyler asks and Devon nods taking out his Id Morpher "caitlin a armored warrior is in down town park" Devon says on the morpher and Caitlin leads the girls to the city and saw it "Ready?" she calls out "Ready" the others says to her.

"Atlantean Power!" They call out activating their morphers and all 5 appear as a circle in a water sequence and their ranger suits appear on them with a wave raising around them then their helmets form on them. Tyler, Devon, Krista and Sierra looks to themselves once morphed "this is amazing" they say about them being real power rangers, Caitlin looks to them "focus, we must take this dark warrior down or the city is history" she says and the 5 nod together and took out their weapons "lets do this" Caitlin says to them and they go into battle as the warrior makes Sharklords appear "this is your end power rangers, i am called Bridon The Axe Warrior" the armored warrior says and sent a blaze with his axe towards Caitlin who dodged it swiftly.

Bridon went in battle with Caitlin and looks to her "you and your rangers will fall and so will your precious city of atlantis" he says and laughs "dont bet on it" Caitlin says and blasts him with her Red Atlantian Trident causing Bridon to be thrown back abit "one good shot wont save you red ranger" he says getting up and sent a aqua blaze at them causing the 5 to fall "Ahhh!" they shout falling hard "he's too strong" Krista says and Caitlin looks "dont give up rangers we can do this" she says to them and got up "Bridon you can not beat us the power rangers always win" Caitlin says and bridon laughs "keep thinking that red ranger, but in the end its evil who will win" he says and soon was summoned back "we will meet again rangers" he says and vanishes with the sharklords.

"Power down" they call out and Caitlin steps out thinking "that warrior he seems familar but how and why" she says wondering then looks to the others "lets get back, we need to talk to professor" she says and they head back to HQ and professor was in command central "Professor, a new warrior appeared calling himself Bridon the axe warrior he is super powerful any ideas how to beat him?" Caitlin says and looks at the others thinking. Professor looks to them "as a matter a fact i do have a way you 5 might be able to win againest the evil force" he says and brought up a screen of 5 sea monster zords "these are the atlantazords 5 powerful sea monsters enfused with robotic technology and powerful enough to possibly standup to Zarvax's army including Bridon" Professor says to them.

Caitlin, Devon, Sierra, Tyler and Krista all was amazed by the new zords "their incredible, cant wait to test em" Caitlin says and the others agree "yeah it will be amazing using these zords" Devon says to Professor who then smiled "glad you like em rangers but remember their new so you got to becareful" he says to them and walks away. "he's right you cant just jump in battle you got to be cautious" Brianna Professor's assistant says to them and Caitlin and Zack look "i agree we have to becareful untill we are sure these zords can handle this evil" Caitlin says with Devon agreeing and the others look "better careful then risk the entire city's freedom" Krista says sighing.

Caitlin goes to the lounge to relax and Tyler came in seeing her "you ok?" Tyler asks abit worried as he likes her alot. She looks to him and smiles "yeah just worried about my family just like you guys are" she says and got a drink then sits down at a table "its just my family has been away on discoveries for so long i wish they would come home" she says as Tyler sits next to her "im sure they will, my family is above as im not a born atlantean like you" Tyler says and looks to her "but your not alone were your family now me and the other rangers even professor and Brianna" he says to her and Caitlin smiles "thanks Tyler, that means alot" she says and kisses his cheek "your sweet" she adds and took a drink as he froze in shock from the kiss.

Just then the alarm goes off "oh great" she says and grabs his hand and they run off to the command center "a giant monster has attacked the city its time to test the new zords" Professor says and Brianna looks "they can come together to form the Atlantis Megazord but remember becareful Professor and i are not a 100% sure they can end this evil but right now its our only chance" she says to them. "Lets go rangers" Caitlin says and they went to the center of the room taking out their morphers "Atlantean Power!" they call out and activate their morphers each morphing into their ranger forms and go in their zords heading for the city "ok octazord working smoothly" Caitlin says making her way to the monster.

Devon and the others arrive in their zords "this is amazing" Kista says in the stingray zord, "i second that" Devon says in the Plesiosaurzord and blasts the monster "Ogopogozord ready for action" Sierra says in a yellow sea dragon zord. Tyler fires at the monster too "Leviathanzord ready to blaze" he says and Caitlin and Zack look "ok lets combine" Caitlin says and the 5 activates megazord transformation and the 5 zords come together forming a huge powerful megazord "Atlantis Megazord" they call out landing and prepair for battle. The monster saw them and laughs "your history rangers, Emperor Zarvax will rule atlantis" the monster says to them and blasts at them "shields up" Caitlin says and deflex most of the blast "that was close one" she says to them.

Tyler looks "we have to end this before were the ones finished" he says and the others agree "Megazord Saber" Caitlin calls out and it forms and a huge blaze of water surrounds the blade. "full power!" they call out and slashes at the monster and the monster falls back and blew up "yeah!!" the rangers shout then jumps down and powers down "seems the megazord has what it takes to take on Zarvax" Caitlin says to them. Once back at the lab in HQ Professor looks to them "well done rangers its proven these zords is our only hope right now for survival keep it up" he says and they go about their day.

Tyler goes to Caitlin and thinks "Caitlin can i ask you something?" he says and was nervous "what is it Ty?" she asks curiously and looks towards him "um... would you go out with me sometime?" he asks before Caitlin paused in shock "really? um sure" Caitlin says shocked he has feelings for her when they just met but was happy at the same time so she kisses his cheek again "tomorrow night" she says with a giggle and walks away with a smile cheek to cheek on her face.

Meanwhile back at Zarvax's base Zarvax walks in and knocks Bridon to the ground "you fool you was suppose to finish them not let them get the best of you!!" Zarvax says to Bridon who growls getting "i will destroy them but not because you say so but because i cant stand them just you remember our alliance is only wanting the end of the power rangers and atlantis thats far as it goes" Bridon says and walks off. Tribat and Madasa walks in "master i am beginning to not trust that Bridon" Madasa says "yeah he is becoming a huge treat to us all" Tribat says. Zarvax glares at them "i dont trust him either but rather you 2 like it or not we need him in order to end those rangers and atlanteans" Zarvax says in angry.

In The City the rangers was hanging out talking about how they should plan their next encounter with Bridon and Zarvax all agreeing things is only about to get worse "we cant let Zarvax or Bridon end city of atlantis" Caitlin says to them and they all work together in hopes of a new plan of stradegy.

To Be Continued....

Next Time On Power Rangers Atlantis....

Leah finds a mysterious amulet while in the city and without having it checked puts it on having no idea if it was safe or not later the rangers learn she has been cursed from the amulet making her turn evil. Can the rangers save leah or will they have to fight and lose one of their own? The answers on the next power rangers atlantis.
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote