View Single Post
Old 01/30/17, 03:48 PM   #27
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Lightspeed should have been a Space Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Guy View Post
The Lightsleed villains should have been more funny. Power Rangers villains are at their best when they are whacky and funny. Its why Turbo was ao good. I personally love when PR is whacky.
I disagree and besides which there's a right time and the wrong time to use comedic villains. Lightspeed would've been the WRONG time to do such a thing since they were demons they were not supposed to be funny they were supposed to be taken serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed Zeo View Post
You already had enough comic relief with Joel and sometimes Kelsey. The villains didn't need to be funny. Jinxer was pretty whacky though. I think Lightspeed had the perfect balence of drama and fun.
I completely agree except for Jinxer since I really didn't find him that whacky. I did find Joel to be a comedic character. Kelsey? not really except for that goofy thing with her coming up with that crazy plan that succeeded in rescuing Nancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
I don't know why so many fans want a fun show like Power Rangers to be dark and gritty? Lightspeed was pretty boring.
I don't want the show to be gritty but it'd be nice for it to be dark. Not dark and gritty like that fan-made Power Rangers movie but dark like Time Force, Wild Force, Dino Thunder and RPM were. There's that right balance of darkness and comedy in all 4 seasons.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote