Thread: Forever Red 2
View Single Post
Old 10/24/16, 03:24 PM   #26
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Casablancas View Post
Forever Red is so overrated! They never explained how Jason, TJ, and Tommy got their powers back. Eric wasn't a Red Ranger. Surpenterra was never buried on the moon. And there was never a General Venjix. The Wild Rider was also a lame way to save the day.
First off Tomy's Zeo powers needed no explanation since they were never shown to be destroyed.

I do agree with you in regards to Jason's powers but T.J's Turbo powers did not need an explanation since they were not destroyed their previous connection to them was just disabled due to Dark Specter attacking Eltar.

I agree that Eric isn't a Red Ranger he may be red in color but he's not a Red Ranger but how do we know Serpentera couldn't be buried on the Moon? How do you think Rita and Zedd would've gotten back from the M-51 Galaxy? Exactly via Serpentera so it's clear they would have traveled back in it, it lost power on the Moon like it usually would and Zedd likely had enough of it so either he buried it or someone else did.

I also agree with you that I didn't like the idea of the Wild Force Rider destroying Serpentera.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote