View Single Post
Old 03/18/16, 09:51 PM   #327
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At Angel Grove park Kimberly was asking Tommy "So what was it you wanted to talk about you sounded serious". Tommy said "Oh well it's nothing really. I wanna say what it is but I'm too nervous to say". Kimberly replied "Come on Tommy we're friends you can ask me anything".

Tommy said "Well all right. Kimberly I wanted to know if you wanted to". Then a swarm of Super Putties appeared, and ambushed Tommy, and Kimberly. Tommy, and Kimberly tried to fight off the Super Putties by punching, and kicking them.

Then the Super Putties grabbed Tommy, and Kimberly's Morphers, and then grabbed Tommy, and Kimberly themselves. Kimberly cried out "Tommy I can't reach my Morpher". Tommy agreed "I can't reach mine either".

Then Goldar appeared, and said "Now Power Rangers you are about to witness the end of the Green Ranger". Tommy asked "What do you want now flea brain?". Goldar said "I'm here to give you a one way trip to the Dark Dimension". Then Goldar, The Super Putties, and Tommy teleported off as Kimberly screamed "Tommy".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote