View Single Post
Old 03/18/16, 09:49 PM   #325
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Power Rangers Dino episode 17

The Green Candle part 1

Written by Justin Best.

It was another day at Ernie's, and Zack, and Tommy were sparring. When they were done Zack asked "Is something bugging you?". Tommy answered "Yeah I'm thinking of asking out Kim to the dance but I don't know how".

Zack said "Man I'm telling you just ask her. Look watch". Zack then saw Angela, and did some dance moves, and said "Hey Angela how's a fine thing like you feel about going with a cool guy like me?". Angela answered "Get a life Zack", and walked off.

Then Bulk, and Skull said "You guys have dates? That's a life". Zack said "Well if you guys think you can do better tell us what to do". Bulk put his jacket over his head, and mocked "Roses are red, Violets are blue, No girl in the world's gonna go out with you".

Then Bulk tried to get his jacket off but it was stuck. Bulk, and Skull tried to pull on the jacket but accidentally threw themselves. Tommy, and Zack went up to them, and Tommy said "Roses are red, Violets are Blue", and Zack followed with "There sure is a lot that we can learn from you". Then they both said "Not".

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 08:02 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote