View Single Post
Old 02/11/16, 12:14 AM   #67
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At the Command Center Zordon explained “Alpha my sensors indicate a disturbance in the morphing grid”. Alpha panicked “Aye ye ye” I’ll summon the Rangers at once”. The Rangers teleported in, and Zordon explained “Rangers Rita has sent down a mysterious Genie monster to Angel Grove park”

Jason, and the others accepted. Jason said “All right Zordon we hear you”. They all shouted “Mastodon” “Pterodactyl” “Triceratops” “Saber Tooth Tiger” “Tyrannosaurus”. The Genie started by throwing spears at the Rangers which not only trapped them but caused explosion when they hit the ground.

Then he fired webbing out of his hands which covered the Rangers. Zack asked “What is this?”. Jason grunted “I can’t move”. Babboo gloated you guys are gonna get it now”. Then the Genie started throwing the Rangers around telekinetically.

Then the genie turned the webbing into a rope, and pulled out a dagger that fired a green laser at the Rangers. But Jason was able to block it, and it reflected back at the lamp knocking it out of Babboo’s hands.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote