View Single Post
Old 01/11/16, 10:28 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Also of Season 2 MMPR and where Rita and Zedd going to be in Turbo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfifepsu@yahoo.com View Post
I meant was why did GOLDAR HATE RITA For a while? and from when she returned to much into season 3?
like I said I don't believe he necessarily hated Rita he just hated losing and he was spent so long losing while he was with Rita that he probably got annoyed with it I mean remember he was regularly beaten by the Rangers even with Scorpina's help in Season 1 and even with the help of Finster's Putties for backup.

Quote:
for if Zedd and Rita were in Turbo, would it have been the same, cross staffs? they did that in Season 3 and Zeo. whats your take on them possbily being in Turbo again and is that why they juist disappeared after Good as Gold? They never struck back at the Rangers and tried again for the Earth.
no I don't think they would've done the same growth method I think they would've done something different but exactly what I'm not really sure since there was nothing that they could use from Carranger in order to splice it into a new/Sentai growth method like they did with Zedd summoning his Growth Potion in Season 2 and then throwing it down to Earth where it eventually goes into Dairanger footage and the same situation happens in Season 3 with Rita's Wand and Zedd's Staff firing growth lightning which then switches to Kakuranger footage of the growth lightning.

I do think it would've worked out quite well if they were back in Turbo though since it would've made more sense than what we had actually gotten.

Quote:
how would Rita have faught Zedd for the right take over earth? at first she was like an Evil Lyn to Skeletor, un season 2 when she came back.
Not sure but what I can tell you is that Rita does appear to be a more powerful witch even though her magic wasn't experienced enough to make monsters she can however use her magic without her Wand whereas it was shown that apparently Zedd is nothing without his Staff.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote