View Single Post
Old 02/08/10, 10:44 PM   #10
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 7

As news of what's happen in Tokyo reached the world, people began to have doubt about the Visitors. Soon, Anna asked Chad Decker to interview her. What most people didn't know, was that Anna blackmailed Chad into giving a soft interview with her. It was successful, but there were still people who didn't trust the Visitors.

Kit was driving his motorcycle toward a warehouse. As he got there, he saw 3 more motorcycles. He knew who they belong to. He hasn't seen them since the Skedar War. He walked into the warehouse. They were wearing their Kamen Rider armors. They were Kamen Rider Crimson, GX2, and GX3. They are the 3 and only member of the Top City Special Police Squad. "Why have you called me?" asked Kit. "We believe that there is something wrong with the Visitors," answered Crimson. Does it has to do with the news of Ultraman attacking the Visitors in Tokyo?" asked Kit. "Yes, it does. I also think that they may be the counterpart of an alien race that I and other heroes fought in a third mirror world," said a newcomer. Kit turned around to see Chris in his second Kamen Rider Sting armor. To be continued.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote