View Single Post
Old 05/05/08, 09:31 AM   #53
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOnyx View Post
Rita was imprisoned for 10,000 years. Dai Shi was imprisoned for 10,000 years.

Does Disney have any intention to connect JF to the MMPR-InSpace era?

Or at least have some Saban era Rangers return? I know I felt cheated by "Once A Ranger" when no other Ranger from the Rita-Zedd era returned but Adam.

And Bridge? Don't get me started on that plothole or Thrax.....
I don't think JF is going to be explicitly connected to MMPR. A lot of things in the PRU tend to happen around the same time. Three Thousand years ago is another common date in the PRU. So 10,000 being used a few times isn't surprising.

I think using mostly Disney Era Rangers for "Once A Ranger" made sense. Since we already had "Forever Red" to celebrate the first 10 seasons of the show. It made sense to focus on the Disney era and bring back one familar face from the distant past. Plus I can't imagine it would be easy to bring back too many of the older actors. Not to mention get them to come to New Zealand.

I wouldn't call Bridge a pothole. Who knows how far into the future he was summoned from. It could have been a few years after SPD had taken place. We already saw Sky get promoted to Red. So its not unbelievable to think that Bridge eventually became Red.

Thrax is a little harder to swallow ( makes more sense then Rita as Mystic Mother though). I orginally thought that maybe he was born long ago, when Zedd and Rita had some sort of affair ( long before they were married). But its the common beleif that he was born sometime after Turbo. Which works if you assume that Thrax grew up at an accelerated rate.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote