View Single Post
Old 09/17/09, 12:23 AM   #2
Tendou
Ranger In Training

1. If you saw the pilot episode them saying henshin is probably the most stupid thing. It is a Japanese word so why would characters speaking English use it.
2. They are not the same characters so I don't see the complaint there.
3. Ryuki means Dragon Knight in English. Again this is an American show. It is not a direct adaptation to Ryuki. You would know that if you watched it.
4. This is my opinion, but almost every single Tokusatsu show around the world are better than Ryuki's messy plot and absurd villains. To back up my belief in the original airing of the show the show was almost cancelled due to lack of ratings. That means people didn't really like it. I would give a whole lecture on how DK is better than Ryuki, but I don't need to waste my breath.

I doubt based on how well they handled this show that they would mess up any of the other Kamen Rider shows. I also find it funny that your tag is in your words "i hate kamen rider ryuki". Sadly many hardlined supposed Tokusatsu fans didn't bother to give this show a chance due to their belief that nothing can beat the original. This is all my opinion though so whatever.