Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Netherworld and Shadow World (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6628)

Lightspeed Omega 03/23/15 08:38 PM

The Netherworld and Shadow World

Are the Netherworld and the Shadow World one and the same?

Mr. CD 03/23/15 09:42 PM

Re: The Netherworld and Shadow World

Now, the Netherworld seems to be a place Nighloks go while the Shadow World another version of Hell like the Abyss of Evil.

MattEmily 03/23/15 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightspeed Omega (Post 53807)
Are the Netherworld and the Shadow World one and the same?

I think they're very similar to our version of Hell much like Power Rangers also has the Abyss of Evil and the Spirit World but no I don't believe the Netherworld and the Shadow World are exactly the same since Rangers could go into the Shadow World without any consequences but based on Deker's dialogue humans (Rangers included) can't enter into the Netherworld unless they're a Nighlok themselves.

Spike Hart 03/24/15 11:39 AM

I think all realms mentioned are connected. They are realms with realms or iinterconnected some how. Perhaps different levels of the same reality?

Dayu's Tears 04/04/15 12:19 PM

Well we see that the Nighlok Monsters have an afterlife in the Halloween episode. So that could actually be the Shadow World. The Netherworld is actually not an after life.

Dino Charger 04/12/15 10:11 PM

Don't forget the Org Spirit World.

Samurai Forever 04/12/15 11:01 PM

Makes me wonder if the Orgs were just Nighloks that evovled to survive in the real world without sanzu water. Since the Nighloks had an afterlife too.

Starlight Starbrite 04/19/15 10:42 AM

I could see the Org Spirit World and Nighlok afterlife being the same place. The Shadow World seemed to just be for demons.

MattEmily 04/19/15 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite (Post 54288)
I could see the Org Spirit World and Nighlok afterlife being the same place. The Shadow World seemed to just be for demons.

I don't know about that since we saw a lot of the earlier monsters from the early seasons in the Shadow World namely Eye Guy. I think it was meant for us to see it as the Monster Hell for Finster, Rita, Zedd, Machine Empire, Divatox, Astronema, Dark Specter, Queen Bansheera and Diabolico's creatures.

In the case of the Spirit World we only saw Orgs there and nothing else.
Same thing with the Nighlok Afterlife we saw nothing but what was killed off by the current Samurai Rangers there.

Captain Codfish 04/20/15 05:49 PM

There just separate afterlifes or demensions that seem similar.The PRU is full of them.