Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Catherine Sutherland has operation to remove skin cancer (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4970)

PRangerX 10/16/14 06:32 PM

Catherine Sutherland has operation to remove skin cancer

Catherine Sutherland just announced on her facebook, that she had surgury to remove a cancerous tumor from her skin. It was a little bigger than she thought but from what she says they got it all. She wants to warn everyone to make sure they get their check ups. Since she never was big on sunbathing and still got skin cancer.

You always hate to hear stuff like this. Luckly skin cancer is very treatable when you catch it early. So hopefully this is all the bad she has to deal with. I wish her well.

Zabitan 10/16/14 07:20 PM

Re: Catherine Sutherland has operation to remove skin cancer

Me too.

I think it's bad enough that Thuy Trang passed away I don't think we need any more dead Rangers.

MattEmily 10/16/14 07:54 PM

yea skin cancer is a dangerous thing I lost my Mom (almost 13 years ago) because of it so let's hope the Doctor did indeed remove all of it but you never know with cancer.

I agree Zabitan plus we don't need to be adding more people to the Power Rangers "In Memory Of" section/thread.

PRangerX 10/19/14 12:10 PM

Yes, Cancer is a terrible disease. Sorry for you're loss Matt.

Zabitan 10/19/14 02:15 PM

Indeed I never knew that Matt.