Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Who's helped the Rangers the most (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4846)

Homer56712 05/13/14 02:00 PM

Who's helped the Rangers the most

Who of the following do u think has helped the Rangers the most?

Shadow Force Blue 05/13/14 02:00 PM

Re: Who's helped the Rangers the most

IMO apart of me is saying there all useless but then again they do there part sometimes but if I had to say who it would be Deca

Red Tulip Ranger 05/13/14 02:01 PM

It's just which Rangers you're talking about. But I think Zordon was the most important for those Rangers that received help from any other mentioned in this poll.

Unregistered2 05/13/14 02:03 PM

Zordon and Alpha 5 have helped more Rangers out and in a greater way, so basically, its one sided, or two sided really.

JZSpock 05/13/14 02:03 PM

Zordon and Alpha 5 were a team as they mentored the Rangers

fireforce 05/13/14 02:04 PM

Zordon since he saved all the rangers and the known galaxy be sacrificing himself to stop the invading evil forces.
Also he was instrumental to starting the whole thing.

psychic ranger 05/13/14 02:04 PM

Zordan and Alpha 5

MattEmily 05/13/14 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered2 (Post 45844)
Zordon and Alpha 5 have helped more Rangers out and in a greater way, so basically, its one sided, or two sided really.

Yeah, it'd be kinda unfair since Zordon and Alpha 5 had more time and actually did a lot more than any of the other Mentors ever did for their team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireforce (Post 45846)
Zordon since he saved all the rangers and the known galaxy be sacrificing himself to stop the invading evil forces.
Also he was instrumental to starting the whole thing.

I agree but to be fair I'd be picking Zordon anyway regardless of his ultimate sacrifice. He always guided the team when they needed the help such as explaining what the weaknesses were for the monsters that had them provided they didn't find them on their own.